49권 3호 (2023년 8월)
- The Relationship Between Extracurricular English Program and Competency Enhancement
Pages : 147-164
# extracurricular English programs # competency # learner’s improvement # satisfaction levels # target competency alignment
- Burrell, J. and Lee, J., “Korean university students’ perceptions of two extracurricular English programs,” Korean Journal of General Education, The Korean Association of General Education, Vol. 11, No. 3, pp. 489-524, 2017.[존버렐, 이지은. ｢한국대학생의 영어 비교과 프로그램에 대한 인식연구｣. 『교양교육연구』 13.3 (2017): 489-524.]
- Ha, M., “A case study on the effects of extracurricular English programs in college education: Focusing on native-English instructors’ classes,” Journal of the Korea English Education Society (JKEES), The Korea English Education Society, Vol. 15, No. 2, pp. 79-100, 2016.[하명애. ｢대학 비교과 영어 프로그램의 효과 사례연구: 원어민교수 수업을 중심으로｣. 『영어교과교육』 15.2 (2016): 79-100.]
- Kang, H., “A Study on Extracurricular Programs - Based on College Students’ perception,” Korean Journal of General Education, The Korean Association of General Education, Vol. 13, No. 6, pp. 333-356, 2019. [강현숙. ｢영어 비교과프로그램 인식 차이에 따른 개선방향연구-A대학을 중심으로｣. 『교양교육연구』 13.6 (2019): 333-356.]
- Kang, H., “Revealing the Needs of College Students Studying English in an Extracurricular Program,” Korean Journal of General Education, The Korean Association of General Education, Vol. 15, No. 6, pp. 251-264, 2021.[강현숙. ｢대학 영어비교과프로그램에 나타난 영어학습에 대한 요구｣. 『교양교육연구』 15.6 (2021): 251-264.]
- Kim, D. and Lee, J., “An Analysis of Instructors and Learners’ Perceptions to Improve the Effectiveness of Extra-curricular English Programs,” The Journal of Humanities and Social science (HSS21), Asia Culture Academy of Incorporated Association, Vol. 13, No. 5, pp. 1607-1622, 2022.[김동미, 이지은. ｢비교과 영어 프로그램의 효율성을 위한 교수자와 학습자의 인식 분석｣. 『인문사회 21』 13.5 (2022): 1607-1622.]
- Kim, J., “A Study on Learner Effect Through the English Extra-curricular Program,” The Journal of Humanities and Social science (HSS21), Asia Culture Academy of Incorporated Association, Vol. 9, No. 5, pp. 737-752, 2018.[김정오. ｢영어 비교과 프로그램 참여 학습자 효과 분석｣. 『인문사회 21』 9.5 (2018): 737-752.]
- Lee, S., “A Case Study on Linking a Curricular College English Course with Extracurricular Programs for Low-achieving EFL Learners,” English21, The 21st Century Association Of English Language And Literature, Vol. 35, No. 3, pp. 287-323, 2022.[이선정. ｢수준별 수업 환경에서의 대학영어 교과-비교과 연계 프로그램 운영 사례연구—저성취 학습자반을 중심으로｣. 『영어영문학21』 35.3 (2022): 287-323.]
- Minister of Education and Korea Research Institute for Vocational Education and Training, Korea collegiate essential skills assessment. Sejong-si: Korea Research Institute for Vocational Education and Training, 2015.[교육부, 한국직업능력연구원. 『대학생핵심역량진단시스템』 세종: 한국직업능력연구원, 2015.]
- Minister of Education, General commentary on the 2015 revised curriculum. Sejong-si: Minister of Education, 2017.[교육부. 『2015 개정교육과정총론』. 세종시: 교육부, 2017.]
- Park, C., Yun, S., and Jo, I., “The core competence for university education and students majoring a specific field: Focused on English major,” English Language & Literature Teaching, The English Teachers Association in Korea, Vol. 22, No. 2, pp. 147-165, 2016.[박채희, 운성규, 조인희. ｢대학교육 핵심역량과 전공핵심역량: 영어학 전공을 중심으로｣. 『영어어문교육』 22.2 (2016): 147-165.]
- Rychen, D. S., and Salganik, L. H., “Highlights from the OECD Project Definition and Selection Competencies: Theoretical and Conceptual Foundations (DeSeCo),” in Proc. Annual Meeting of the American Educational Research Association, pp. 1-10, April 21-25, 2023.
- Seong, M., Kang, M., and Seo, B., “The Effects of an Extracurricular English Program in the Improvement of College Students’ Core Competencies,” Journal of Pan-Pacific Association of Applied Linguistics, Pan-Pacific association of Applied Linguistics, Vol. 23, No. 1, pp. 127-142, 2019.